viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2022

Post 1: A country that I would like to visit

 Hi everyone, in this post I am going to write about a country that I would like to visit, Italy.

One of the reasons that I would like to visit this country is for the history.  In addition Italy is a country with a lot of  places to visit such as: the Tower of Pisa, the Roman Coliseum, Pompeya, etc.



 Also the theme of the Roman empire is something that I like. I am a fan of series like Spartacus , which  shows the rebellion of the gladiators. 

Something I always imagine is taking a "gondola" in the channel of Venice, I know that the prices of this tour must be high, but it is something that I would love.



 Besides of this, another very important reason to visit Italy is the gastronomy. We all know the  food of this country, but I think that eating a pizza there must be something amazing. 

Going to Italy is an experience that I really hope to live!!!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my study programme

 Hello people, in this post I am going to write about changes to my study programme. This is a theme that is very important , we all need to...