viernes, 21 de octubre de 2022

Post 3: My dream job

 Hi people, in this post I am going to write about my "dream job"....

But I am not really sure about what is my dream job, but I have an idea. Well I am studyng chemistry and pharmacy, but this is not my dream job.

This last time I have been thinking what would have happened if I entered to my second option, the career of agronomy. The things would be very different, but I think I would  have  had a great future in this area.

Agronomy is a type of science which is responsable of the creation of the food, plants and others through the agriculture.

About the skills I should know about many areas like biology, chemistry, ecology, genetic, meteorology in  addition to knowing about the technology.

The theme of the salary would not be a problem, but for what I heard it is very different depending on the time of the year, there are moments in which the productions of some crops could be favored.

But if I really worked in this area, I would like to be my own boss, I would like to have my own grounds where I could work and manage that.

Years ago my dad said to me that we could have a ground and work together in this, but I choose to study chemestry and pharmacy jajajaja












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my study programme

 Hello people, in this post I am going to write about changes to my study programme. This is a theme that is very important , we all need to...